We all have relationships. Some are healthy, some are unhealthy, and sometimes, they can lead to intimate partner violence (IPV).
The signs of a toxic relationship can be extremely nuanced, so who better to shed light on the signs than a clinical psychologist?
Dr. Taslim Alani-Verjee treats many clients who have faced toxic relationships—so understands what a truly healthy relationship looks like.
She also works directly with individuals who are surviving intimate partner violence, and for whom violence and trauma has been engrained in day-to-day life.
In this Live Class, you’ll learn…
- The cornerstones of a healthy relationship
- The types of arguments and emotions that are a normal part of healthy relationships
- The power & control dynamic used in toxic relationships & how to spot it
- The signs in your emotions and mental health that you may be coping with an unhealthy or toxic relationship
- The signs a toxic relationship may actually include intimate partner violence (IPV)
Cultivating better relationships—and freeing yourself from toxic ones—starts with understanding the signs, differences, and strategies. Your education starts here.
If you feel you or a loved one are in immediate danger, please call the domestic violence hotline at www.thehotline.org, text "START" to 88788 or call 1.800.799.7233.